Tuesday 3 July 2012

Thing 9 - Evernote

Thing 9
I like the idea of Evernote, and from looking at other people's posts, I can see that there's a lot of good reviews. I've downloaded it now onto my computer, and will do so on my phone as well. I can see where being able to save anything from my computer, phone or any other device will be useful for me, but I haven't used it yet, and feel that I need some time to play with it before I can use it effectively. In reality, this time will never happen, so either I won't use it, or I'll start using it haphazardly and take a very long time to get to grips with it. Maybe I'll try and find someone who works with me who uses it, and sit down with them to look at it in more detail.
Although, since I spend so much of my time trying to organise myself, maybe I should prioritise anything that might help

Christine Sexton has written on "Think before you post" on her blog "From a Distance..." which is, as usual, very interesting and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment